Service Excellence Practitioner
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Junior Mid|
|Experience||2 to 3 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Practice Management
- Client Service
To be responsible for the creation and control of accurate company documentation and maintain records for the efficient operation of the Quality Management Systems. Also, to engage with all Business Units to ensure that the administration of the electronic records system and related processes and procedures meet or exceed the ISO standard’s requirements.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
Customer Relationship Management
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Provide accurate clerical and administrative support to the organisation
- Promote ISO awareness, policies and procedures throughout the organization
- Send out notices on all updated and recently published documents.
- Ensure that documents are properly controlled, maintained and records are retrievable in accordance with the ISO 9001 requirements.
- Carry out Document Change Requests, obtain required approvals, archive documents and promote quality assurance of identified documentation
- Assist with External QMS audits as per audit schedule
- Compile monthly reporting on Quality Department activities;
- Register and distribute Process Improvement Requests,
- Escalation Requests and Customer Complaints and
- Log opportunities to the internal system
- Conduct quality audits throughout the organisation and report on compliance and corrective measures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- National diploma or relevant qualification in Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years Oracle development experience
- SLA Management
- ISO Standards and Auditing
- Data Analysis
- Planning and organising
- Business Writing Skills
- Instructor-facilitated presentations
- Actively seeking and implementing opportunities to maximize value in any aspect of the business.
- Setting a culture of continuously striving for better performance
- Challenging the current state in order to seek real improvements
- Taking responsibility and accountability for own behaviour, performance and development
- Taking ownership for own performance and decisions and their impact on the business
- Demonstrating tenacity and resilience even when faced with obstacles
- Seeking opportunities for personal feedback, learning and development
- Acting decisively when tough or quick action is required