Senior Data Analyst
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||5 to 8 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- Tableau Software
National retailer seeks to employ an experienced Senior Data Analyst, with 5 years experience, completed Tertiary Degree and Python/Tableau/AWS experience.
- Manage junior Data Analysts
- Report directly to Lead Analyst
- Develops business solutions
- Designs, codes, debugs, tests, documents and supports applications consistent with established business requirements
- Oversees and conducts the conversion of data into insights
- Works directly with stakeholders, top management and executives within assigned Departments
- Report creation, modelling and trend forecasting
- Large volumes of different types of customer data being sourced from several source systems eg, but not limited to – Transactional POS data, payment / tender type data, customer profile data, customer segmentation data, store data, stock data, promotions data, interactions data, channel data, etc.
- AWS cloud computing based Python / Pyspark solution
- Google suite (beneficial)
- Retail experience (beneficial)
- Zeppelin notebooks (beneficial)
- Tableau (beneficial)
- Alteryx (beneficial)
- Bachelors in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration or any other related field.
- A minimum of 5 years in data analyst position
Report this job
If you want to apply for the advertised job, please contact the company at the top of the page. Don't contact Ditto Jobs.