|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Agile Fundamentals
- Business Systems
Our client, a leading Investment House, is committed to embrace diversity, and give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.
This is a wonderful role for an experienced Business Analyst, who thrives on establishing and embedding the link between Business Objectives and technology development capabilities.
- You will mainly focus on the analysis of data for the CRM platform used by the Investment and wider product Advisers.
- Oversee data importing across a wide range of data sources.
- Work closely with data providers.
- Assess and validate development requirements received from stakeholders before submitting for development.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders (pre-development) and testing ( post-development ) to ensure requirements are delivered in an expected format.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven BA experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in analysing CRM solutions
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Expert understanding of the software development process
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements in technology terminology.
- Ability to explain technical issues back to business for decision making.