Senior Developer - One Year FTC
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
Our client is in search of a Senior C# Developer to join their Digital Innovation Team.
In this role you will be working for one of South Africa’s leading banking corporations, gaining a full-circle understanding of financial technology, experiencing how innovation and technology enable investment banking.
You will have the opportunity to develop an end-to-end solution with the potential to transform business operations for a major bank.
Technical Tools used:
C#, .NET MVC, MySQL, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Angular , HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JS, Bootstrap, NodeJS, Docker, Rabbit MQ, Azure
Key role objectives:
- You will manage relationships with key stakeholders, and the Development team.
- Provide reporting on projects
- Lead SDLC oversight
- Lead on projects, ensuring all deliverables are met by the team
- Opportunity to mentor and manage Junior Developers
- Develop the processes and standards relating to software development.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience working in relevant role – IT/Consultancy/banking/FSI
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Stack
- Solid grasp of Open Source Software/technologies
- Ability to multitask - managing several projects at the same time
- Project Management experience highly advantageous
- DevOps environment experience
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or similar
One of South Africa's leading banking corporations. An incredible opportunity to gain experience in a highly regarded and prestigious organisation, and develop your kills across a range of projects, and team management.