Fusion Senior Software Developer/Support Engineer
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Reports
The candidate will form part of the Onsite Fusion Squad and will be responsible for ongoing Development and Support of the Oracle Fusion Application and Solution at . The candidate will be be based at Midrand Campus. As this is a very busy environment and continuous delivery is expected with frequent deployments the role requires prioritisation, scheduling to ensure successful delivery of these projects. This will be with consultation with the Project managers and the Adapt IT fusion squad. He /she will also assist the BA’s to create User Requirement Specification (URS) content with respect to technical designs. He/she will also be expected to provide 3rd level product support and will be expected to perform a standby function.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Generate technical designs and interface documents.
- Analyze design develop and implement complex†Fusion Middleware†®FMW©
REST and SOAP services in BPEL 12C and OSB 12C.
- Perform design review and code review for FMW services for peers and provide
feedback to ensure a robust architecture.
- Working with other teams such as vendors and consultants to ensure project goals and
milestones are achieved.
- Effectively present technical concepts and issues to both technical and functional
- Configure WebLogic Server administration specifically in regards to configuring
data sources and queues for use with SOA OSB server start stop configuration changes.
- Provide day to day production support and Standby support as required.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the Oracle Fusion application system environment
- Ability to resolve application problems quickly and cost-effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to Detail
- High Customer Focus
- Complex Problem-Solving skills
- Results-driven and action-oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently, through taking ownership of issues and requests, creating novel solutions, and independently following to successful completion.
- Ability to engage with all levels of users through high-level interaction, detailed reports, analyses and supporting processes
- Holistic understanding of product suite, and familiarity with relationships and dependencies of system
- Ability to quickly identify likely causes of issues and avenues for further investigation
- Strong trouble-shooting, problem-solving, documentation and QA scenario validation skills
- Ability to engage with persons from multiple teams to solve problems
- Good listening /documentation skills
- Be able to take ownership of assigned tasks, maintain good rapport with other teams, provide a strong contribution & feedback to fellow team members
- Supports inter-team collaboration and positive working relationships between teams, innovates wrt integrated solutions and supports other teams in successful delivery
- BSc (Computer Science or Information Systems) /B Com (Information Systems)/Diploma in Information Systems
- Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administrator
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c Essentials
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g and 12c Administration
- Experience and understanding within a Telco Services environment.
- 5-8 years application development experience
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Certified Implementation Specialist (Nice to have)
- System integration experience within the Telco environment
- Solid Understanding of System Architecture
- Strong Technical Writing Skills