|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 to 5 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
An incredible opportunity to join a leading South African Financial Services provider, redefining the sector with innovative solutions for the digital age.
The successful candidate get to work across the business, developing and improving critical reporting solutions. This includes reports and dashboards. You will also lead maintenance, testing and support. This is a really critical hire for the business, with a solid progression path.
- You must have experience of report generation, responding to business requirements
- You have a proven track record of developing new functional analytics dashboards
- On reporting side, you can develop and extract ad-hoc reports
- Experience of performing quality assurance checks on new/enhanced reports.
- Experience of PeopleSoft - Queries and Connected queries, creating data sources, creating data report definitions
- Develop Code to publish reports to Desktop/Mobile, and improve queries processing time
- Work In collaboration with key stakeholders to gather requirements, conduct analysis and priorities requests.
- Monitor performance of solutions and make recommendations to improve the performance and functionality of the solution.
- Build and maintain collaborative, professional relationships with clients and stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree - IT or equivalent
- 3+ years' working with data, report building, SQL
- Query tuning and storage design for high-performance data access
- XML Report techniques and design
- SQL and RDBMS technology (MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, PS Query XML Reports