Day Hospital Manager
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration Type||Market Related|
A day care Hospital Group in Fourways are looking for a Day Hospital Manager.
- Management of 3 Theater Day Hospital with +-22 staff members.
- Management of relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure sustainable business growth and development
- Management of Finance (budgets, costs, profits etc) of the Hospital
- Management operational requirements of the Hospital
- Leading a cross-functional team of people strategically to achieve Hospital goals
- Implementation and maintenance of Risk management program
- Implementation and maintenance of a Quality assurance program
- Ensure a client-centric integrated system delivers client expectations
- Management of stock, supplies and equipment
- Management of maintenance program
- Liaise with Group HR regarding management of staff-Recruitment, Training, Performance Management, Leave, Labour/Employee Relations
- Responsible for client relationship management to ensure that quality client service principles are maintained.
- Liaise with Group Nursing Services Manager in ensuring a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection control principles.
- Report all hospital operations to Group Operations Manager regularly
- Currently registered with SANC
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- A qualification in Nursing with specialisation in Theatre technique will be advantageous.
- 5-10 years of Experience in Heath Care environment of which 3-5 years must in Theatre.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a Junior/Middle Management position.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the Hospital
Day Care Hospital Group
Report this job
If you want to apply for the advertised job, please contact the company at the top of the page. Don't contact Ditto Jobs.