English Language Teachers
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Seniority Level||Junior Mid|
|Experience||0 to 0 years|
|Remuneration||R70 to R85|
|Remuneration Type||Market Related|
Been home for a while and want to get back into the job market?
Our Brand Promise: The Best Teachers 24/7. Guaranteed.
Delivering on this promise ensures that TRGTC keeps a clear focus on its vision of inspiring minds in order to bring the world closer together.
- Everyone’s a leader
- Take care of each other
- Audacious fun
- Always better
- Nothing less than ecstatic customers
- Respect matters
- Honouring the impact of education
- You are a TRGTC culture fit
- Your values are aligned to ours
- You are an experienced teacher who wants to work with foreign students.
- You have the ability to make learning fun and bring excitement and energy to every lesson!
- You want to pass on your knowledge to new students
- You are highly motivated and passionate about interacting with people and imparting knowledge
- You have a desire to teach English
- Teaching Experience
- University Degree
- English First Language
- Neutral English accent
- Great command of the English language
- Highly computer literate
- No criminal record
- South African Citizen
- Great communication skills
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality
- Able to work shifts
- Able to work weekends with days off during the week (depending on your shift)
- On-line teaching experience (training will be provided)
- Accredited CELTO, CELTA, TEFL, TEYL or ESL Certified (If not, must be willing to complete a CELTO course within the first 3 months of employment. We subsidise the CELTO course)
- Hourly rate of R70 – R85 per hour
- Additional incentives and bonuses when you achieve the KPI’s
- Time and a half on Sundays
- Double time on public holidays
Your new office
At our fantastic state of the art Online Teaching Centre at Willowbridge, Tygervalley Cape Town. We offer a great working environment, including a canteen and lounge area with views across Dubanville Hills and Tygervalley Center.