PR Team Leader (Financial sector)
Johannesburg, South Africa
||Cost to company
- Client Service
- Financial Markets
- New Business Development
- Public Relations
- Team Leadership
A global integrated communications agency has a position for an entrepreneurial team leader to manage a group of accounts within the financial sector.
- Candidate should be a strong strategist with a passion for communications who also loves understanding what makes businesses tick.
- The individual will be responsible for not only defining the direction of the business unit but also for acting as the lead in senior client engagements with the CEOs of some of South Africa’s leading companies.
- Candidate must ensure the efficient day to day operation of the area and the sourcing of new business.
- Demonstrates compelling knowledge of the client, industry or function to identify and address management problems.
- Manages client relationships at the most senior consultative levels.
- Leads client reviews and is proactive with clients to address issues of dissatisfaction before they impact the business or team morale.
SKILLS + COMPETENCIES
- 7 – 10 years’ industry and or agency experience encompassing management functions
- Deep sector expertise
- Strategic business advisor/ senior client counsel
- Passion, curiosity, self-starter
- Leadership and management capabilities
- Ability to have tough conversations
- Ability to sell and to drive new business
- Facilitate teaching process
- University degree/ Tertiary qualification
Report this job
If you want to apply for the advertised
contact the company at the top of the page. Don't contact Ditto Jobs.