DevOps Engineer - International betting company
|Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 to 4 years|
|Remuneration||R55 000 to R65 000|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
|Benefits||Provident Fund Contribution|
We are supporting an international betting company based in Durban, who seek to employ a DevOps Engineer to join their innovative team. This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer / DevOps engineer with 2+ years of experience, and who is looking to get their foot in the door within an industry that is ever growing.
As a DevOps Engineer, your main responsibility will be to provide technical support and expertise on IT solutions while influencing the design and implementation of applications. This will be done through building, release, deployment and configuration activities.
- Manage code releases
- Build automated deployments
- Deploy new modules, upgrades and fixes to the environment
- Develop and improve current / new practices and procedures
- 2+ years experience as a Developer or DevOps Engineer
- SQL, C#, Windows Server, PowerShell and Web based systems experience
- Jenkins, Team City or TFS experience