Scrum Master - Product Development
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Product Support
- Product Testing
This is a really exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Data and Analytics firms in South Africa.
This is a wonderful role for an experienced Scrum Master, who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic team. This role sits with the Product Team, and looks after the entire lifecycle, so previous experience in a similar team/environment is very important.
The successful candidate will be experienced in working with the Product Development Team, and able to apply the processes and principles of Scrum on a day-to-day basis. You be working with a market leading and vibrant Head of Product Development, fulfilling a major function in defining and managing product delivery timelines across multiple product streams. You will also work with some really exciting and dedicated Product Owners, assisting in the creation and management of backlogs and features.
- Lead and Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups within Product Development team, and to resolve conflicts or remove obstacles that may occur
- Utilise planning skills to populate backlogs with relevant work items that speaks to prioritised features and functions.
- Manage the assignment of resources across multi product work streams based on business priorities alongside the HO Product.
- Ensure identification and application of necessary DevOps principles and processes within bigger project delivery framework
- Quality driven focus and drive adherence basic principles of solid SDLC
- Freedom to advise on process enhancements and changes to optimise productivity or delivery management.
- certified Scrum Master with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in application of Scrum methodology
- Proven track record of mitigating risks within SDLC and dealing with impediments
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (e.g. definition of done, user stories, backlog refinements)
- Proven track record of using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience within Product Life Cycle and Product Development Cycle would be advantageous
- Practical software development experience would be considered hugely advantageous