|Location||Stellenbosch, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||3 to 15 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Warehouse Management
We are currently supporting Distell in Stellenbosch.
They are keen to bring in a dynamic and talented Business Intelligence Developer to join their team. With a great company culture, and an environment that really focuses on developing and growing their staff, Distell are an amazing company to work for, with many benefits included in the package being offered.
The main role of the BI Developer would be the development, maintenance, support and administration of business intelligence solutions that leverage external and internal data, to generate insight for decision making.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Relevant qualification (BSc Information Systems, BCom, Computer Science, or Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years BI application experience, of which QlikView, Qlik Sense, SAP BI tools, SAP Business objects (BOBJ), Tableau
- Semantic modelling experiences
- Understanding data flows, data lineage, data warehousing, data modelling
- Good understanding of Data structures ie front end development