|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Systems Analysis
- Business Systems Analysis
- Product Development
Leading software solutions company boasting a multinational team of developers, analysts, and project leads, with decades of industry leading business solutions.
You will be working with the best of the best across a multitude of Sectors and Industries.
As an employee you will have opportunity to upskill while gaining exposure to blue-chip clients and organisations.
We are looking to hire a Scrum Master to join the team, the ideal candidate will have the below experience:
Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent Tertiary Qualification
- Scrum Certification
- Software product development
- 3 - 5 years of experience in:
- Building enterprise technology solutions
- Systems analysis
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: user stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing, agile games
- Knowledge of Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD etc.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills