Legal Advisor - Leading Financial Institution - Up To R800,000 per annum
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||6 to 15 years|
|Remuneration||R600 000 to R800 000|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Commercial Law
- Labour Relations
We are working with one of South Africa's leading Financial Institutions listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. They represent a number of well respected brands and subsidiaries across the country, ranging from Insurance and financial planning through to property and investments.
The Legal Advisor will be responsible for overseeing and managing conflict and resolving disputes in partnership with divisions and externally. The position will also be responsible for Employee Relations and Labour Law matters within the group locally, nationally and internationally.
- Understanding of local legislation and regulations.
- Well experienced with general Labour Law.
- Litigation and specific arbitration experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in litigation.
- Minimum 5 years experience in handling labour law matters