HRD Facilitator (Developer)
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 to 10 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- SAP Retail
- Training & Development
Purpose of the role:
- To develop high quality and relevant training and development material / solutions
- To support the implementation of these programmes effectively into the organization
- To participate actively in HRD Ops team projects and generalist HR assignments across operations areas (Credit/TDC/Stores)
- Develop and implement HR programmes and solutions aligned to current business need
- Development and implementation of training material, tools and solutions.
- Project plan and implement HR development solutions.
- Find innovative means of driving development in a high paced fashion retail environment.
- Researching development material and solutions which can add value to development efforts
- . Generalist HR input and assignments as required
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Preferably 3 + years’ experience in an HR environment or related experience
- Some experience or exposure to writing and developing material for training
- The confidence and experience to facilitate training to groups
- The experience required to perform a generalist HR role
- Experience in Training and Development
- Potential to mentor others
- Excellent writing skills
- Presentation and facilitations skills
- Organised and able to execute the implementation of HR Projects
- Research skills
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills
- . Strong administrative capabilities
Report this job
If you want to apply for the advertised job, please contact the company at the top of the page. Don't contact Ditto Jobs.