SAP Business Analyst
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Information Technology (IT)
- Microsoft Visio
- SAP HANA
An incredible opportunity to join one of South Africa’s most established Financial Institutions within the retail business.
The client is currently on a really exciting path of innovation, and has embarked on a new change programme to replace and improve existing financial systems with modules of SAP S/4 HANA.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst, to oversee and ensure that the design during the project phase of implementing SAP S/4 HANA, as well as the ongoing maintenance and improvements after going live, meets business needs.
In this role, the key focus for the Business Analyst will be to lead integration between business and IT; managing change and going through the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
As well as typical BA responsibilities, you will be supporting training material development; test case definition / updates; and supporting the deployment of new and updated processes.
This is an instrumental role in determining how SAP (and supporting technologies) will be updated and deployed to deliver a much improved and user-friendly process for business users and other impacted stakeholders. This role is essentially acting as the bridge between the SAP S/4HANA system and business users; and ensuring that the standard SAP processes match business requirements.
- Financial degree with Accountancy as major.
- Qualification in Business Analytics will be beneficial.
· 3+ years as a BA, preferably finance systems, ideally SAP S/4 HANA.
- Experience with General Ledger Accounting capability with immediate focus on bank reconciliations.
· Financial Services Industry, preferably Insurance Industry knowledge.
· Communicates well
· Great facilitation skills
· Business writing of reports.
· Solid decision quality
· An approach motivated by innovation
· Plans and aligns
· Customer focus
· Collaborates and Balances stakeholders
· Persuasive skills
· Computer literate (MS Office with strong Excel / Word / Visio skills).
A South African Financial Services Institution - one of the most highly regarded household names