Demand Generation Specialist
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||5 to 5 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Industrial Relations
- Stakeholder Management
We are looking for a highly motivated, high performer and driven Demand Generation Specialist to join our Energy team at Adapt IT. This role will require the incumbent to be responsible for lead generation and nurturing of potential clients, essentially opening the doors for our account managers and products.
A suitable candidate for this role should have at least 5+ years’ experience in obtaining and attracting new business through meticulous and proven lead generation strategies implemented daily.
- Achieve both Financial and Non-Financial KPIs
- Effectively manage and support the opportunity across the buyers journey
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand the metrics at which our inbound marketing activity converts into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers (MQL - SQL – close)
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Organizational alignment to create a culture of high performance through engagement with relevant business leaders
- Cold calling and headhunting new potential clients, as well as handling all inbound inquiries.
· Daily management of lead generation and nurturing activities
· Track all results and create a clear reporting system for management
· Qualify prospects and initiate engagement via calls and marketing campaigns
- Assist and monitor that new business goals are met monthly
- In-depth understanding of the Business to Business buying process, lead generation, and lead nurturing.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns made by customers, and where our solutions could be utilized.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence, and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply accordingly
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
Education, Qualification and Experience
- 5+ years experience
- Matric / Grade 12
- Related Degree or Certifications
- Proven track record in lead nurturing, lead management and outbound telesales experience
- Industry sector experience advantageous - ITC, Energy (Mining / Oil and gas), SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- High performer
- Team player