Senior Cyber Security Specialist - Centurion - Global Financial Services Business - R750,000 per annum
|Location||Centurion, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 to 8 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Cloud Computing
- IT Security
- Penetration Testing
We are working with a highly successful, customer-centric Multinational Financial Services company. They are a vibrant and forward thinking business who take exceptional care of their people and culture.
They are NOT your traditional Financial Services business. Embracing modern technologies and practices keeps the company ahead of the curve and maintains their reputation as a leading name in the industry.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company who are truly setting the standard.
They are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist to join their team.
- Provide continuous assurance on the security setup, logging and configuration of requirements for the business.
- Perform continuous external and internal penetration tests.
- Facilitate the implementation of counter-measures in order to mitigate identified deficiencies.
- Analyse threat data from internal and external sources.
- Identify important elements of threats and apply this knowledge to build detections.
- Drive initiatives to advance threat detection capabilities and drive implementation with a SOC.
- Monitor effectiveness of key security counter-measures.
- 5+ years’ Cyber Security experience.
- Internal/External penetration assessments.
- Experience performing mobile and web application penetration testing.
- Experience analyzing threat data from multiple sources.
- Deep knowledge of networking principles and protocols.
- Deep knowledge of Windows and Linux .
- Relevant IT security accreditations (CISSP, CEH, CISM etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience in cloud security (e.g. AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Knowledge of security logging to be configured for monitoring of cloud environments.