|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||3 to 6 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Business Analysis
Leading software solutions company boasting a multinational team of developers, analysts, and project leads, with decades of industry leading business solutions.
You will be working with the best of the best across a multitude of Sectors and Industries.
As an employee you will have opportunity to upskill while gaining exposure to blue-chip clients and organisations.
They are looking to hire an Business Analyst to join the team in their Johannesburg offices. The ideal candidate will have the below:
- Requirements elicitation and documentation
- Ability to use modelling, requirements management, or project and defect management tools
- Data analysis skills, such as SQL
- Experience and skills on different project management methodologies, for example Agile, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc.
- Assist technical team as a subject matter expert
- Supporting the development of training and implementation material