BI Analyst (CH590)
|Location||Sandton, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Junior Mid|
|Experience||0 to 3 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Business Intelligence
- Power BI
Our client, a tech company, who specialises in Business Intelligence products and solutions is looking for BI Analysts to join their team.
About the company:
We provide business intelligence solutions to help companies track operational efficiencies, control budgets and manage costs in real-time. We connect multiple ERP systems to Power BI. Enabling you to drill down into real-time visual data on mobile, PC or tablet.
The ideal candidate should have a strong financial foundation be confident, self-motivated, have experience with financial systems and should be comfortable in a client-facing role. Experience and interest with reporting and SQL would be strong plus.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A degree in Commerce or IT (Combined is Ideal)
- Experience with reporting
- SQL training or experience
- Strong MS Excel and Power Pivot skills
- CIMA Qualification
- SSRS experience
- Power BI experience
- Experience with Front-end work, Visualisation, Graphs and designing financial and operational dashboards
- Experience with DAX Expressions
- Consulting/client experience
- Visualisation, Graphs, Dashboard and Front-end development
- Bright, intelligent, and dynamic
- Eager to learn
- Hard worker
- Good client relationships
- Team player
- While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 15 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- In keeping with our client’s employment equity requirements, only South African citizens will be considered.
- Please include your current salary and salary expectations.