Customer Success Agents
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Student Entry|
|Experience||1 to 3 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Provide technical software support to customers with BackOffice products (TaxWare, SecWare, CaseWare Time, CaseWare Cloud-Time, CloudSec and CloudTax). Support is done telephonically and via other channels (e-mail, online, chat). This role ranges from basic functionality and training of the supported software to high level technical problem-solving involving database-related issues & network infrastructure troubleshooting.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Provide telephonic support to users experiencing problems using the software or inquiring how to use specific features.
- Assist in fixing client files.
- Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Frequently Asked Questions presentations, and proactively inform team leaders and managers of product and client trends.
- Good overall computer literacy ability.
- Good technical computer knowledge (SQL, Networking, Operating Systems).
- LAN and WAN networking knowledge.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Training will be provided on division software packages.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Completed an IT related B.Tech/ B.Com/ B.Sc degree or National
- Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6) Excellent academic
- achievements within the specified qualification (Please note that
- academic transcripts will be requested).
- Support Methodology (ITIL, 6 Sigma).
Desired Skills and Qualities
Personal Attributes and Qualities
- Good interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to tolerate high levels of stress.
- Must show initiative and be a self-starter.
- Great attention to detail.
- Collaborative team player.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office.