Data Warehouse Lead
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|
|Remuneration||R1 000 000 to R1 500 000|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
|Benefits||Medical Aid Contribution; Provident Fund Contribution; Annual Bonuses|
If there is one area that is redefining the way we work, across all sectors, it is surely Data. Many businesses recognise this, but few have the same scope and drive for innovation as our client. This is an unrivalled opportunity in the market, for an experienced Analytics Manager.
You will work closely with leaders to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. You will lead advanced data modeling and analysis techniques, facilitating insights that will lead strategic decisions and optimize opportunities across the Group.
- The successful candidate will own the design, and development of all metrics, reporting, analyses, dashboards.
- You will have the freedom to introduce new solutions for improving performance and measurement in the future - new metrics, techniques, and strategies.
- Define the data elements and data structure for all teams, to facilitate analytical and reporting capabilities for the business development team;
- Design and influence best practices for reporting and analytics
- Work very closely with senior leadership team supplying data findings on progress and roadblocks
- You must have experience of working with a data warehouse, enabling the appropriate capture and storage of key data points
- You must have experience of retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- You must have a strategic & tactical planning approach.
- BCom, BSc or relevant tertiary qualification;
- 5+ years' experience in business and data analysis, solutions design & testing, data modelling;
- 3+ years’ experience in leading teams.
- statistical techniques – a high level of competency;
- Fluency in R, Python, SQL;
- Data science toolkits - R, SAS, Alteryx, Knime etc;
- Data visualisation tools.
Leading African FMCG business