|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||3 to 6 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Automation Testing
Leading software solutions company boasting a multinational team of developers, analysts, and project leads, with decades of industry leading business solutions.
You will be working with the best of the best across a multitude of Sectors and Industries.
As an employee you will have opportunity to upskill while gaining exposure to blue-chip clients and organisations.
The role is for intermediate candidate with no less than 4 years of experience in Automation Testing.
What we’re looking for in a tester
- Diploma in IT or Degree
- Quality assurance / software testing certification (ISEB, ISTQB, SQAMM)
- At least 3 - 6 years of testing experience on Web applications with Selenium/Appium
- Proven experience in automating web-based and server-based applications
- Able to derive functional test scenarios and automate them for the next sprint
- Knowledge of testing principles / techniques
- Developing automation scripts on different frameworks in Java/C#
- Working with tools like JIRA and test management tools
- Automation and Manual Testing
- Black-box and White-box testing
- Negative testing
- Developing test cases against business requirements
- Usability standards
- Understanding documenting system errors and replication steps