|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Experience||1 to 2 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Debt Instruments
To create purchase orders, delivery notes & invoicing the candidate will complete daily tasks provided by the line manager.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Print and create Purchase orders
- Capture purchase orders on spreadsheet
- File purchase orders
- Sort and file customer filing
- Sort and file bank statements
- Create and file Delivery Notes
- Provide sales / customers with copies of invoices and statements when requested.
- Create invoices on urgent request
- Relieve on switchboard when needed.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Matric / Grade 12 / Equivalent
- Finance qualification (Advantageous)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Debtors experience essential
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
Report this job
If you want to apply for the advertised job, please contact the company at the top of the page. Don't contact Ditto Jobs.