Technical Security Team Lead
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||5 to 15 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- IT Security
- Penetration Testing
Our well-known South African client is looking for a highly talented Technical Security Team Lead to join the team and be based at their Cape Town Office.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Security
- Solid background and experience in leading and mentoring a team.
- Ability to implement and deploy technical solutions to support defensive security
- Relevant information security certifications preferred (i.e. CISSP, CISM)
- SIEM, IPS/IDS exposure, and experience.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge and experience with IPS/IDS, Vulnerability Scanning, and Penetration Testing
- Functional knowledge of web-based eCommerce technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements
This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of cutting edge technologies, shaping and mentoring a rapidly growing team.