IT Financial Systems Controller
|Location||Stellenbosch, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 to 8 years|
|Remuneration||R650 000 to R750 000 (Negotiable)|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Data Modeling
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Financial Accounting & Controlling (FICO)
An industry leading global FMCG business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange is looking for a Financial Systems Controller to join their team. They produce and market a diverse portfolio of award winning consumer products with physical operations spanning across Sub-Saharan Africa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for administration and control of the financial IT systems.
- Previous experience of working with Accounting function on SAP BPC/BW consolidation system maintenance and close processes - strong BW modeling experience
- You will have the opportunity to assist in the design, testing and support for BW on HANA planning, reporting and analytics.
- Closely work with ICT and Data and Analytics on interfaces and backend/database related items.
- Help manage day to day BPC/BW system processes and reconciliations between reporting systems (SAP ERP/BW/BPC/Wdesk/etc.)
- Support of BPC objects - reports, input templates, master/meta data, logic scripts, business rules, Business Process Flow, work status, batch schedules, etc.
Degree - BComm, BSc, BEng, MSc, BCa, MCa
Up to R 750 000 per annum