Project Manager (E-commerce)
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||5 to 14 years|
|Remuneration||R40 000 to R50 000|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Project Management
- UX / UI
Our client a well known International company in the hospitality sector is looking for an experienced E-commerce Projects Manager to join their team.
Responsible for the backend and frontend operation, as well as admin and management of projects and platforms.
Overseeing and coordination of web platform development, maintenance, optimisation etc.
- E-commerce website frontend operation relating to:
- The website project initiation and requirements aggregation
- Website design creation in collaboration with an agency that will do the design based on requirements provided
- Liaise with developers that provide all the technical solution for the e-commerce website
- Responsible for end-to-end content management, which is inputted into the CMS system
- End-to-end e-commerce website quality assurance testing and review
- E-commerce website maintenance and review from a UX & UI workflow perspective
- E-commerce website backend operation relating to:
All web sales generation and administrative tasks
Online pre-sales and sales customer support
Global e-commerce team management