Junior Office Assistant
Johannesburg, South Africa
||R5 500 to R8 000 (Negotiable)
||Medical Aid Contribution; Performance Bonuses; Overtime
- Personal Assistance
- Calling Clients
- Customer Service
- Computer Consulting
We are looking for a hard-working and dedicated Assistant to be responsible for administrative and clerical duties to ensure efficiency and smooth running in our offices.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering questions, and responding to complaints and requests.
- Making arrangements for meetings and travel.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as data entry, answering phones, taking messages, sorting mail, maintaining and updating filing, operating office machines, and arranging equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Planning and preparing for office events, such as meetings, conferences, and promotional activities.
- Ordering and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and coworkers.
- Reviewing and updating office procedures to reduce errors and costs.
- A good proficiency with computers.
- Familiarity with office equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
If you would like to find out more details about the above roles, please send your CV to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +27 67 226 0063 we will get back to you.
Report this job
If you want to apply for the advertised
contact the company at the top of the page. Don't contact Ditto Jobs.