|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||8 to 15 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Financial Markets
- Microsoft Office
- Partners with project sponsors, stakeholder(s) and vendors to understand need, build business case
- Manage multiple complex projects or other process initiatives with cross-function and cross-region impact.
- Act as the point-of-contact for the extended project team, including the business and technology partners and management. Provide updates, resolve issues and establish project delivery vision for the team.
- Work with business partners to ensure sufficient and detailed project requirements are obtained and documented, based on thorough process analytics and customer input and design sessions across teams.
- Work closely with the development team to review and monitor implementation of specifications to ensure that the finished product meets the stated business requirements within project timelines
- Own project plans including an outline of required resource skills and scheduling, key deliverables and schedule and overall project plan.
- Ensures project is planned and completed by PMO standards and project methodologies
- Lead teams through the project lifecycle from identification to project execution and delivery.
- Leads high-quality delivery with responsibility for task tracking, time reporting, issue tracking, impact reporting, and overall project updates
- Escalates and owns full transparency around project status, issues, risks and drives them to a resolution on a timely basis
- Prepares and presents project status updates, reports and dashboards
- Drives root cause analysis and implements solutions
- Coordinates across project teams to ensure full alignment and resource engagement
- Provide detailed use cases, perform business testing and work closely with quality assurance to ensure the transition to Hartree production system is seamless
- Assist relationship management and client services in driving adoption of product enhancements
- Proactively analyze and propose system enhancements which can improve customer experience and create additional revenue
- Experience in Financial domain
- Experience in working with Software vendors
- College graduate with a degree in Finance, Economics or Computer Engineering
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with both the business, technology. Across multiple locations and time zones.
- flexible, hardworking and "can do" attitude; comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent release cycles and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent technical skills; MS Excel, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle & DevOp
Est. in 1997, hosting 12 offices around the globe (including Singapore and New York), our client is a Global Merchant Commodities Firm specializing in energy and its associated industries. They focus on identifying value in the production, refinement, transportation and consumption of tradable commodities and anticipating opportunities in the supply chain where they may be under or over-valued.