Pre Sales Solution Architect
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||8 to 14 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Software Architecture
- Solutions Architecture
The Pre-sales Solution Architect is primarily responsible for the following:
- Designing technical solutions that best meets the need of the Customer and Adapt IT, while considering the available technology frameworks, skills, and resources.
- Performing technical assessments of new business opportunities, including RFPs and RFIs.
- Support Sales in a Pre-sales capacity to meet with existing and potential future Customers to understand their requirements and to design and document an appropriate solution.
- Support Marketing by providing technical input to enable the generation of technical marketing material.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- 10+ years’ experience in the IT, Telco, or FinTech fields in a senior technical and/or technical pre-sales and/or Managerial position.
- Ability to design, document, and communicate complex systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with decision makers and senior buyers.
- Engage with new and existing customers to collect requirements.
- Prepare technical sales presentations including service offerings and case studies.
- Develop ROI and economic models to justify investments in Adapt IT proposed solutions stacks.
- Create solutions leveraging Adapt IT capabilities to address client needs
- Draw up technical and commercial proposals and pricing models for innovative solutions.
- Assess outputs from Adapt IT delivery teams to assure deliverables satisfy quality standards.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and technical architects to devise client solutions.
- Penetrate and expand accounts through sales and operational strategic account solution plans.
- Involve in quarterly account plan reviews.
- Deliver solution presentations, present demos, and handle technical Q&A sessions with new and existing customers.
- Determine problem domain and draw up solution document.
- Determine technical risk and issues and suggest mitigation options.
- Coordinate with Sales, Business Development, and Account Management to support sales objectives.
- Perform Technical Assessments of new solutions.
- Assist in responding to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs.
- Drive technical design sessions for new projects.
- Attend customer meetings to support the Project Manager from a technical point of view.
- Facilitate and contribute to design and development standards, principles and processes.
- Understand the project requirements fully.
- Guide and assist the client’s technical team with technical issues/requirements specific to the project.
- Understanding of Business Ethics and Business Processes.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- A tertiary Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Knowledge of and experience with Telecommunications technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with FinTech technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with Big Data / Analytics / Monitoring technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with Virtualization / Containerization / Cloud technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with Cyber Security technologies and solutions.
- Software Development experience and knowledge.
- System Administration experience and knowledge.
Desired Skills and Qualities
Personal Attributes and Qualities
- Be a good communicator, organised and structured.
- Ability to delegate and follow up on tasks delegated.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible, ability to multitask.
- Pro-active and taking initiative.
- Ability to work independently.
- Team player, analytical, passionate about work.
- Technical writing, communication, R&D.
- Presentation, facilitation, problem solving.
- Negotiation, solution architecture.
Report this job