Senior .NET Full Stack Lead Developer/Architecht
|Location||Stellenbosch, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||7 to 20 years|
|Remuneration||R75 000 to R100 000 (Negotiable)|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
|Benefits||Flexi Hours; Annual Bonuses; Performance Bonuses|
My client is looking for a Senior .NET Full Stack Lead Developer or Architect, that needs to be an enthusiastic person.
They Specialize in FarmTrack Products - agri-IoT products to be exact.
This position requires a mixture of software development and lead developer skills, and fulfill a role in
growing the team and managing processes:
• Communicating directly with clients with an in-depth understanding of requirements
• Making recommendations for feature implementation from a software perspective to clients
• Work closely with the Architect to write software as the senior lead developer for a project or as part
of a team of developers
• Strong leadership skills and a personality to take initiative
• Work closely with our product owners to help grow the team
• Perform some of the administrative tasks associated with lead development
• Strong communication and people skills
• A history of communicating directly with clients
• 8+ Years of combined experience as full stack developer or lead developer
• An excellent understanding of the product life cycle in agile environments
• A history of working on projects as a lead developer
• Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET Framework
• Relevant degree or diploma required
• ASP.NET Core / EF Core / MS SQL Server
• Aurelia / Typescript
• Ansible / Docker / AWS
"Specialists in Technology and Financial Services Recruitment."?
With constantly evolving markets, trends and technologies it is clear that being able to successfully identify and hire the right people in an efficient and professional manner is paramount.
Focusing on the Technology and Financial services sectors, we provide a top quality values led recruitment service. Our industry knowledge, extensive networks and passion for these sectors ensure we are market leaders.
We have helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers, from start-ups needing a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country.
We are an amalgamation of head-hunters who are specialists and have an intimate knowledge of our specific business areas. we operate in niche markets where our industry knowledge, extensive networks and passion for these sectors ensures that our clients receive a tailored service, completely relevant to their needs.
We are a Level 2 BEE contributor