|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||4 to 7 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Copy Editing
- Digital Copywriting
We are currently searching for a creative Copywriter who will be dedicated to Adapt IT Telecoms division for technical and original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
To be a successful Copywriter, you should have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of the team and our clients. You should be motivated, passionate and detail oriented.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
• Creating and editing technical & original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets company/external suppliers and client needs and deadlines.
• Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
• Learning about the divisional Telecom products and solutions
• Learning about the target audience for copy.
• Conducting research to formulate ideas or support
• Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research
• processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
• Design the Power Point presentation for the client ?s
• Value Proposal / or contracts
• Be open hands and ready for the news challenges
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field.
• Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
• Experience writing copy or with a specific industry,
• such as, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be
• beneficial or required.
• Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
• Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and
• Ability to understand the needs associated with a
• project, products solutions and the target audience.
• Receptiveness to feedback.
• Flexible to the modifications.
• Willingness to meet deadlines.