Senior SQL Engineer (CB)
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
Senior SQL Engineer
Main purpose of Job:
You will be constantly challenged while developing new features and maintaining the clients web based Software Solution Framework and its ecosystem, which essentially builds software, for GRC experts, to build their Software Products. They use Azure DevOps and Git as their repo, they also use Azure’s automated CI/ CD tools for our deployments.
Primary Programming Languages used:
- MS SQL
- Database design & implementation.
- TSQL coding & debugging.
- Performance tuning & optimisation.
- Administration of SQL Server.
Minimum education and experience:
- BSc Computer Science or relevant qualification.
- 5 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Advanced TSQL
- Administration knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (versions higher than 2000)
Experience / training that would be an advantage:
- XML Technologies (XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, HTML).
- Microsoft Certification.
- Understanding of N-Tier and MVC systems.
- Ability to follow functional & technical specifications and create technical specifications when necessary.
- Good understanding of different development methodologies.
- Experience with CI/CD beneficial.
Fast growing international company.