Junior System Administrator
|Location||Brackenfell, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Junior Mid|
|Experience||2 to 3 years|
|Remuneration||R19 000 to R20 999|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
|Benefits||Provident Fund Contribution; Performance Bonuses; Annual Bonuses; Incentive; Overtime|
- Cisco Systems
- Day to day management of Active Directory (passwords, new users, removing users
- Maintenance of DHCP (Reservations, clean up
- POP email administration (Creating accounts, resetting passwords, removing users)
- Day to day higher level IT support originating from the support desk
- Patching / Maintenance of Local Area Network / Points.
- Assisting with any VoIP phone related queries / issues.
- Daily changes to proxy for internet access.
- Approving WSUS patches, cleaning up updates.
- Sharing load of weekend change requests from the technician on the support desk.
- Reporting issues to third party suppliers and following up on outstanding tickets.
- Ensuring IT policies are enforced.
- Active monitoring of data links
- Active monitoring of wireless AP’s
- Active monitoring of all servers
- Configuring of loan Cisco routers
- Assist with monitoring of backups
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues to services from remote offices
- Monitoring connectivity to the stores VPN’s
- Assisting with afterhours remote maintenance
One of the largest FMCG's looking for a Junior Sys Admin