Electrician (Engineering Services)
|Location||East London, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration||R30 000 to R34 000|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Water Treatment
An East London based Mechanical and Electrical Engineering company, seeks to employ an Electrician, to work on various remote projects and sites around the Eastern Cape.
- Trade qualification. Wireman’s License preferable.
- Pump or motor experience.
- Mechanical skills and/or knowledge.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Computer Literate: MS Office, incl. MS Project
- Able to be away from home Monday - Friday (travelling home on Friday)
- Experience with water pump stations / water treatment works / waste-water treatment works highly advantageous and preferred for this role
- Accurate QA/QC documentation & record keeping
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industry Standards and Safe Work Practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and be proactive
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- An understanding of OH&S requirements
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- Excellent planning & organisational skills