Android Mobile Software Engineer
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior|
|Experience||3 to 15 years|
|Remuneration||R720 000 to R840 000|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Android Development
- Apache Subversion (SVN)
- J2EE Applications
- RESTful Services
My client is looking for an Android developer to join their team in Cape Town. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing new applications, as well as maintaining and enhancing our existing apps. You will be responsible for all aspects of the design including UI/UX, development of app engine, integration into a number of APIs.
- Integrate technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Code and test program modules that meet design specifications
- Maintain, tune and repair applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
- Identify configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements
- Identify system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
- Communicate and enforce coding standards
- Create well designed, reusable objects
- Minimum 3 years of overall Android development.
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Experience using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs.
- Experience in integration development (HTTP, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps.
- Object orientated design and development, with use of design patterns
- Using version control (e.g. SVN)
"Specialists in Technology and Financial Services Recruitment."?
With constantly evolving markets, trends and technologies it is clear that being able to successfully identify and hire the right people in an efficient and professional manner is paramount.
Focusing on the Technology and Financial services sectors, we provide a top quality values led recruitment service. Our industry knowledge, extensive networks and passion for these sectors ensure we are market leaders.
We have helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers, from start-ups needing a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country.
We are an amalgamation of head-hunters who are specialists and have an intimate knowledge of our specific business areas. we operate in niche markets where our industry knowledge, extensive networks and passion for these sectors ensures that our clients receive a tailored service, completely relevant to their needs.