Intermediate Systems Analyst
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4 to 8 years|
|Remuneration Type||Cost to company|
- Automation Testing
- Functional Specification Document (FSD)
- Systems Analysis
Leading software solutions company boasting a multinational team of developers, analysts, and project leads, with decades of industry leading business solutions.
You will be working with the best of the best across a multitude of Sectors and Industries.
As an employee you will have opportunity to upskill while gaining exposure to blue-chip clients and organisations.
We are looking for a Intermediate Systems Analyst to join their team and the ideal candidate will have the below requirements:
- BSc degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Writing of business requirements documents and functional specifications
- Some previous hands-on technical experience in the work environment (ie: not varsity project development). Any of application or report development, ops support, test automation, etc would be considered.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication