By connecting, you agree to the Terms and Conditions
Digital Marketing Specialist
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 to 7 years|
|Remuneration||R20 000 to R25 000|
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Suite
- Google Campaign Manager
- Paid Social
- Social Media
JOB: E COMMERCE ASSISTANT
- Process all online inquiries efficiently ensuring highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Continuous implementation of website content updates and changes ensuring that they are always correct.
- Work with the web developer to manage any development changes and constantly maintain these and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in sourcing creative content.
- Provide quality assurance on all creative deliverables demonstrating the highest quality of work.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- An interest and/or experience in interior design
- A personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest online design trends and best practices
- Strong organizational, writing, interpersonal communication and time management skills
- Full MS Office Level - Excellent
- Creative Cloud (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Web development diploma/course – advantageous
- Woodstock, Cape Town
- 8:30 – 5pm Monday - Friday